Coronavirus vs. Flu – Outbreak, Prevention and Possible Cure
Table of Contents
- 1 Coronavirus vs. flu – outbreak, cure, and prevention
- 2 Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- 3 FLU
- 4 Coronavirus vs Influenza
- 5 Coronavirus Update, Flu – Cure and Prevention
The coronavirus outbreak started in China, Wuhan, and it spread to many parts of the world.
There have been thousands of death, with people starting to compare this deadly disease with influenza due to their striking similarity in symptoms, ways of contacting, and more.
Here, we differentiate both and give a way of preventing them and flu cure.
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is a newly discovered coronavirus-causing disease.
What this means is that COVID-19 is an infectious and deadly disease caused by a coronavirus that was recently discovered.
Symptoms include shortness of breath, fever, and coughing. This disease affects the respiratory system, and while most people will experience mild symptoms, older people, or those with existing medical situations such as diabetes, cancer, liver or kidney diseases, will be hit the most.
The best way to slow down or prevent the coronavirus transmission is by being well-informed and taking proper protective measures, such as washing your hands or frequently using an alcohol-based rub but avoiding contact with your face.
The Covid-19 virus primarily spreads through droplets of saliva or discharge from an infected person’s nose and mouth when they cough or sneeze, so it’s critical to shield your mouth when you cough with a dab.
The COVID-19 virus has different effects on different people. It is a respiratory disease; hence, most infected people will recover with moderate difficulties, but people age 50 (or put, people with weak immune systems) and above have a higher risk of death.
Common symptoms are:
- Dry cough.
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Aches and pains
- Some reported cases recorded nausea, runny nose, or diarrhea.
People with light symptoms should self-isolate and contact a COVID-19 information line for medical advice.
How to prevent contacting COVID-19
To limit the spread of the virus, do the following:
- Regularly wash your hands with soap and water, or apply an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Apply social distancing of at least one meter between you and anyone (they could have the virus, you know…).
- Avoid touching your face, mouth, nose, and eye.
- Wear a medicated face mask.
- When coughing or sneezing, shield your nose and mouth.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Avoid activities that weaken the lungs, such as smoking.
- Get an Immune system booster (Recommended for you and the family).
Flu (Influenza) is a viral infection that invades your respiratory system — nose, lungs, throat.
For most people, influenza goes on its own, but at times, it and its complications can be deadly.
People at higher risk include:
- People with weakened immune systems.
- Young children under age 5, especially those under 12 months.
- Adults who are older than 60.
- People who have underlying illnesses, such as kidney disease, liver disease, asthma, heart disease, and diabetes.
- Obese people who have a BMI of 40 or above.
Signs and symptoms common to the flu:
- Fever over 100.4 F (38 C)
- Aching muscles
- Dry, persistent cough
- Fatigue and weakness
- Chills and sweats
- Sore throat
- Nasal congestion
Coronavirus update on cure, up to the time of this publication, shows that there is no verified way of curing this virus completely.
Originating from Wuhan, China, this virus has spread to Spain, France, Italy, and there have been more records.
Since there isn’t yet a cure, there are only ways of preventing and building a defense system against this virus, and that is by boosting your immune system.
Immune Defence is a zinc-lozenge type of supplement that provides a daily dose of vitamins C, A, E, and other minerals that build the immune system of everybody in the family, age 12 and above against viruses, cold and flu. (Read the Immune Defence complete review)
Children and elders are at the highest risk of contacting Coronavirus and flu, and Immune Defence is 100% suitable for them, not also mentioning that it is vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Below are some of the PROs of Immune Defence
- Tastes great
- Cares for your immune system by boosting its strength
- Very easy to consume.
- Cheaper than other immune-boosting supplements
- Immune Defence can be stored easily at home, in the office, or conveniently carried around with you as you travel
- Vegetarian and Vegan friendly
- Helps with cold and flu symptoms
- Vital immune support for the whole family
- Massive discount when buying more than one bottle
- 100-day money-back guarantee.