Apply for UNICAF Scholarships for all International Students if you need financial assistance. Your tuition and other educational materials and expenses will be covered by this award. Scholarships totaling more than $90 million have been awarded to qualifying students to date.
It is one of the most substantial scholarship programs available to African students, offering undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs that lead to awards from one of the various partner universities.
Unicaf University is an online school in Sub-Saharan Africa that provides African students and professionals with a high-quality education that meets worldwide standards. Many collaborations exist at Unicaf University.
What is Unicaf Scholarship?
UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship programs on the market right now. Students in Sub-Saharan Africa and practically anywhere in the globe can access internationally recognized higher education with the financial support of UNICAF Scholarships and the usage of UNICAF’s cutting-edge digital learning platform.
The UNICAF Scholarship Program was established to provide gifted, needy African students with the chance to advance their education by studying for internationally validated qualifications at a significantly reduced cost, either entirely online or through blended learning.
Universities in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe, and Africa that are affiliated allow you to keep your job and money while studying because you have constant access to learning materials. UNICAF is ecstatic about its people! (UNICAF’s current partners include the University of South Wales in the UK, Marymount University in California, the University of Nicosia in Europe, and the UNICAF University in Africa).
The entire UNICAF scholarship covers both master’s and doctoral studies. The majority of UNICAF scholarships are available online and at numerous colleges throughout the world.
UNICAF can help you and your family achieve the bright future you desire. With numerous scholarships, you’ll be able to graduate for a fraction of the price.
Thousands of students from Nigeria, Ghana, Malawi, Kenya, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, and other African countries have benefited from the scholarship program, earning notable degrees. This could be your story, too, courtesy of UNICAF!
Students of various nationalities are eligible for the UNICAF scholarship.
DON’T MISS: The Mandela Rhodes Scholarship 2022 for African Students (Fully Funded)
Unicaf Program for Masters Scholarship
- MA Education
- Master in Business Administration
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MSc, Web Design and Development
- MSc, Managerial Psychology
- MSc, Health Management.
Unicaf Program for Ph.D. Scholarships
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
Benefits of Unicaf Scholarships 2022
The Unicaf scholarship benefits are many, but here are the highlights:
- Unicaf is a valuable partner to some of the most outstanding colleges in the United Kingdom, the United States, and the European Union.
- You are presented with programs of high quality offered by national and international professionals.
- You earn degrees with the same worth, acceptance, and reputation as an on-campus equivalent.
- By studying online, you can get internationally recognized credentials while saving up to 60%.
- There are no set study hours, and there are no ground rules. Adapt your calendar to your specific requirements. The only stipulation is that you stick to your deadlines.
- By applying for the scholarship, you get a recognized degree for a fraction of the price.
- You could study online and earn your diploma on campus.
Requirements for the Program (Eligibility)
Candidates must meet the following criteria in order to apply for the UNICAF Scholarship Program:
- Have a yearly income of less than $20,000
- Must be able to begin their academic studies within six months after being accepted into one of the programs offered.
- Meet the requirements for admission to the appropriate program of study.
- Various scholarships are available depending on the student’s residence country.
Unicaf Scholarships 2022 Application Process
To begin, you first need to fill out the application form.
This is a requirement of the registration procedure and does not imply your agreement.
Following the submission of your application, a student advisor will contact you to discuss the following topics:
- Your academic credentials for the course.
- Specifics of the diploma
- Criteria for eligibility
- If you want to study alone at UNICAF University, noting that you can do it online or on campus.
- The administrative documentation you must supply.
- The scholarship level for which you are eligible.
- A payment plan that works for your budget.
After all these, your papers will be properly reviewed.
Once you’ve decided to continue with your student adviser and completed all of the required documentation, the Admissions Officer will assess your application to see if your academic qualifications satisfy the minimum requirements set out by the scholarship committee.
Finally, you will be notified of the Admissions Officer’s and Scholarship Committee’s decisions. Students that study online can also make use of the training facilities across the world. Those who begin their studies will have the UNICAF team at their side every step of the way.
If you want to apply for a UNICAF Scholarship, you can do so quickly and easily online.
Applications Deadline (Closing Date)
There are no set study hours or regulations, and it is a recurring scholarship, which means you can apply at any moment. The only stipulation is that you meet your deadlines. Make changes to your study schedule to meet your needs.
Letter of Recommendation
Unlike some scholarship programs that request for a form of reference or letter of recommendation from upstanding individuals who are in some way related to the applicant, there is no mention of a letter of recommendation prior to admission of a student in Unicaf Scholarship programs.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Is Unicaf Scholarship Genuine?
The online scholarships offered by Unicaf University are genuine. The institution is genuine and legitimate. However, it’s paramount to note that there are various online FAKE organizations that defraud individuals or organizations under the guise of giving scholarships.
Is Unicaf Scholarship Income Taxable?
There is no mention of an imposed tax on financial assistance that comes with the award. But you need to understand whether your scholarship income is taxable.
How much is the Unicaf scholarship worth?
Unicaf created a scholarship program that has provided more than $100 million in scholarships to thousands of qualifying students, allowing them to study for internationally recognized degrees at a fraction of the cost and positively improve their lives.
Where does Unicaf Scholarship get its money from?
Unicaf Scholarships are funded by a consortium of state-owned and private investors.