Biu money has come into the financial industry to solve a major issue in Zambia – access to money. With Biu Money, you can apply and get loans in Zambia within 30 minutes via Mtn or Airtel and receive money on the same day.
Features and Benefits of Biu Money
There are several benefits that Biu money Zambia has that attract people to patronize their services. It isn’t the conventional lengthy, tiresome process of getting a loan, and here are its features:
- No paperwork needed: To secure a loan in Zambia, you no longer need to sign any paperwork or provide collateral. All those hassles have been eliminated in the loan approval process of Biu money.
- Receive loan the same day: Do you need urgent money to settle a transaction, make payment for goods and services, and other needs? On Biu money Zambia, you can apply for a loan and receive payment in minutes.
- Apply on your phone, anywhere you are: Those days of visiting the bank or other financial institutions and spending resourceful hours waiting to be attended to are over, thanks to Biu money Zambia. With your MTN and AIRTEL registered phone number on your smartphone, you can apply and be approved for a loan.
Biu Money Loan Application Zambia
Here are the simple steps on how to apply and get loans using Biu money Zambia. By default, you are eligible for K500 as your first loan amount, and it is credited to your Mobile Money account.
- Visit the Biu money website and sign up using your phone number (MTN or Airtel).
- When signing up, input your phone number and click on NEXT.
- You’ll receive a verification code to complete your registration.
- Fill in your personal details, from your full names, gender, NRC, date of birth, Next of Kin, workmates, etc.
- You will complete the application on the next page by clicking on the Submit button.
- Your loan will be disbursed in less than 5 minutes.
ALSO READ: Go Zambia Jobs – How to Apply for Latest Jobs in Zambia
How to Repay your Biu Money Zambia Loan and Interest
As earlier mentioned, you are eligible for a K500 loan, and you can pay it back within Two weeks (14 days) or Thirty days (1 month). The interest rates vary. For K500, you will repay K600 in 14 days and K645 in 30 days.
How to Pay Biu money
Here is the step-by-step process on how to pay Biu Money
Biu Money Repayment Steps – MTN and Airtel
Follow the instructions below:
How Do You Repay Using MTN?
- First, dial *303#
- Select 2 for Pay Bill
- Select 6 for Retail Payment
- The Merchant code is BIU
- Input your repayment amount, as explained above
- Now, put your reference, which is your NRC
- Lastly, type in your PIN.
How to Repay Using Airtel Money
- Using your Airtel phone number, dial *778#
- Select 4 to Make Payment
- 5 for Goods & Services
- Select 1 on Merchant Code
- For Business Name, type BIU
- Enter the repayment amount
- Enter reference, which is your NRC without slashes
- Enter your own PIN.
Please note that Airtel charges K2.5 for this transaction, so add K2.5 in the repayment amount for the transaction fee.
RELATED: How to Get a Loan on Zamcash Zambia + Repayment (Easy Steps)
How to Make Money Using Biu Money Zambia
One lucrative part about using Biu money is the ability to make money for yourself. For every friend that you invite to the platform, you get K25!
Just send your invite link to friends and family, post on social media, and easily make money online. To get your invite link, you must have successfully applied for a Biu money loan.
Biu Money Zambia Contact
The Biu money Zambia support team can be reached to answer your questions and queries. Are you having issues with requesting a loan or paying back, then do well to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want a loan right away or have questions, leave a comment below.
You should also check out our article on Bolabet Zambia.