The Goodrich Scholarship is a program established in 1972 by the University of Nebraska Omaha (UNO). So far, more than 2,000 awardees have been able to have a great level of education.
Table of Contents
The scholarship winners are given a chance to continue their education, irrespective of background, with many recipients being first-generation scholars.
Here are the benefits of the Goodrich scholarship:
- Tuition fees are fully paid for
- Student support for both academic and non-academic services
- A two-year social and science curriculum that is writing-intensive focused on intellectual and cultural diversity.
Goodrich Scholarship Application
The application for the Goodrich scholarship is a bit of a lengthy process, starting from the Goodrich Scholarship Information Form to the submission of transcripts. After which, there is an in-person interview of the shortlisted applicants.
The following is the step-to-step guide to apply for the 2022 Goodrich scholarship program.
- Create your account: Create your personal account, and keep the information safe, as you would need it to check your application status and more.
- Fill out the Scholarship information form: This is the first step, so take your time to carefully complete the form.
- Apply at the University of Nebraska at Omaha: Before you can claim the Goodrich scholarship, you must have been provided admission at the university. So, scholarship applicants have to apply for an undergraduate study. You can call the admissions office at 402.554.2393 or visit http://unomaha.edu/admissions/undergraduate/ for instructions.
- Provide reference forms: Two official reference forms have to be submitted through the application dashboard or email. The forms must be completed by academic professionals and not by friends and family.
- FAFSA Application: Through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, applicants must establish financial need. Upon completion, you must provide proof and upload it to your account or email. Visit http://www.fafsa.ed.gov for instructions.
- Pass the English Placement and Proficiency Exam (EPPE): There is a free test at the UNO Testing Center that must be taken before the scholarship application deadline. To register, call 402.554.4800 or visit www.unomaha.edu/enrollment-management/testing-center/placement-exams/english-placement-proficiency-exam.php. The final date for the exam is February 18, 2022.
- Submit High School and College Transcripts + ACT/SAT Scores: Submit high school and college transcripts before the application deadline, and the ACT/SAT scores are optional.
How to Know Your Application Status
You can track your scholarship application and winning status by logging into your personal account. So, make sure that all documents, from references to transcripts, are properly uploaded before the application deadline reaches.
TRENDING: The Coolidge Scholarship 2022
Goodrich Scholarship Criteria
The Goodrich scholarship is merit-and-need-based and recipients are based on the following criteria:
- Application information
- Financial estimation
- In-person interview
- Academic record
- English Placement and Proficiency Exam (EPPE)
- Personal life-experience essay.
Goodrich Scholarship Program 2022 Deadline
The 2021-2022 Goodrich scholarship deadline is March 1, 2022, 5:00 PM (CST), and all applicants must have provided all documents and information before this date.
Goodrich Scholarship Program Contacts
If you need further assistance and answers to questions about the Scholarship Program, you should reach out to the team by calling 402.554.2875, sending an email to email@example.com, or visiting http://goodrich.unomaha.edu/.